Help Wanted :-)
Welcome to our Help Wanted Page! Right click on green links to copy email addresses. If you need any help contacting someone - let the website editor, Linda Farmer, know on the Contact Page.
Meetings Team - contact Holly Jorgenson
We’re putting together a Meetings Team to ensure that our hybrid chapter meetings go as smoothly as we can make them. We could use help with these roles. Each role has specific, finite tasks, for those of us who like to complete helpful tasks! If you can volunteer or for more information, contact Holly Jorgenson.
- Meetings Coordinator: Ensures all roles are filled before each meeting.
- Hardware Setup Backup: Could step in for Glen when he’s unavailable. In charge of setting up the computer and audio equipment.
- Hardware Setup Assistant: Works alongside the lead to do things like setting up microphones, etc.
- Zoom Host: Ensures things in Zoomland go well. This should NOT be the Hardware Setup Lead! Focus on how the meeting is going for those in Zoomland. Presenter not in the camera shot? Motion them to get in the shot, move closer, adjust mic, etc.
- Presenter Support: Supports presenters to do well during the meeting.
- Mic Runner: Stay with mic the entire meeting, ready to cross the room at any moment to capture the person speaking.
- Notetaker: Take minutes at the meeting, enter attendees into Action Tracker.
- Snack Wrangler: Snack layout and cleanup. 10 minutes at most before and after the meeting will do it.
CCL Members & Friends Socials Co-leader - contact Linda Farmer
I would like to do some social activities with CCL Members and like minded folks that would center around getting to know each other, clarifying and sharing values, communication practice, learning and most of all having fun :-) I have a full and somewhat unreliable schedule so I would need help that could step in and lead the social if I could not make it for any reason. Currently, the times that would work for me for social activities are Friday, Saturday, and Monday evenings or some mornings and early afternoons. If you would like to do this at other times - feel free to steal this idea. If you would like to explore this idea with me - get in touch. Perhaps to start with we could do a walk and talk. I imagine that would be fun :-)