There are many ways to participate and make a difference in Citizens' Climate Lobby both at the national and at the local chapter level. Each volunteer brings something unique to our work. We would like to help you find ways to be involved that use your skills and leave you feeling empowered and happy about the contribution you are making.
Please Visit New Volunteer Page on Community
Some of the important helpful things Madison CCL Volunteers are doing
- Educating themselves about climate change and climate change solutions
- Attending monthly meetings for inspiration, connection, knowledge, skill development and collaboration with other members
- Sharing the things they are learning in conversations with family and friends
- Writing and or calling their members of congress about their concern and desire for action on climate change
- Publicizing Citizens Climate Lobby by handing out literature and tabling for CCL at community events and presentations
- Making presentations about climate change solutions and CCL
- Writing letters to the editor
- Attending town hall meetings held by our members of Congress
- Working with faith groups
- Helping with events
- Participating in lobby meetings
- Getting endorsements from community leaders, groups and businesses for action on climate change.